Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pitch Pizzeria Review

Pitch Pizzeria offers $5 off any Pizza, $5 Apps, $5 scratch made cocktails, 1/2 price bottle of wine and $1 off beers. Oh my goodness ladies and gents! This HappyGirl found her new fav spot! Yes! Pitch is a relaxed and upscale pizzeria in the Dundee neighborhood. Whether you want to have dinner with your boss or share a bottle and pizza with your girls, Pitch is the place to be. My date and I sampled the Calabrese Meatballs (tomato sauce and romano sauce). Yummy! 5 giant meatballs in their homemade sauce. Absolutely devine. We found out the balls are stewed in the sauce for 5hrs.  You can tell that love is in that meatball.  Next is the Basil Pesto Chicken Pie (house-made basil pesto, roasted chicken,  and tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, balsamic reduction). There's nothing much I can say about this pizza but that it was absolutely delicious. Simple pie with bold flavors.  Ladies and Gents I love Pitch I can't wait to go back. Fabulous food and great customer service.  Pitch gets 5 Smiles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment