Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brio Tuscan Grills Happy Hour Review


BRIO!!! Oh how I adore Brio! I can’t tell you how much I love going to $$$ restaurants with cheap Happy Hours. Kansas City I found my favorite spot in your city! Located in the middle of the Plaza, Brio definitely compliments the beauty of KC. Gorgeous décor and a welcoming atmosphere. I felt right at home. To be honest I’m not really a Sangria fan. But Brio won me over with their White Peach Sangria (Peach nectar, berries and citrus fruits, peach schnapps, and chardonnay on the rocks). For $4 it’s worth the party you’re about to have. The Tomato Margherita Flatbread was delicious. Crisp, and full of flavor. Three words. Black. Pepper. Shrimp. (Pan seared shrimp, Romano crusted eggplant and black pepper cream sauce) Crispy eggplant and succulent shrimp is like fireworks in your mouth. Seriously bold, spicy, and just simply divine. Last but not LEAST, the Brio Burger. The bun itself I could eat alone. Broiled to perfection it’s was delicious. Brio has to be one of my favorites. I can’t wait to come back! 5 SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment