Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Hour Happy Girl's Top 5 Happy Hours!!!

Since starting Happy Hour Happy Girl April of last year, I've enjoyed amazing dishes and fabulous after work cocktails.  The love I have for Happy Hours is so real. So real that is was hard to choose my Top Five ;-(. But no sad faces here, each spot has a special place in my heart. Here is my Top Five Happy Hours.


1).  Kona Grill- Omaha, NE

When people find out that I review Happy Hours, they always ask which place is my favorite. I always say Kona Grill. Why? Kona offers happy hour majority of the day each day, and all day SUNDAY! If you know me, you know I live for an all day happy hour. Another reason why Kona is my #1, is the prices. For $25 you can easily get a good meal for 2 maybe even 3. The sushi is divine and cheap (half price). Better than Omaha's favorite Sushi place. No shade.  
Happy Hour Times: Monday- Friday 3pm to 7pm. Monday- Thursday 9pm to 11pm. Friday and Saturday 10pm to 12am. Sunday- All day.   
295 N 170th St. Village Point




2) Rays in the City- Atlanta, GA 

My first review outside of Omaha and it was in ATLANTA, GEORGIA BABAAAYY! I'm still geeked about that. If you know my vision for #H3G then you'll understand.  I had the time of my life at Rays. Rays gave you the sensual and relaxed atmosphere which is perfect for after work drinks. The Calamari and shrimp I sampled was delicious and so was the cocktails. Rays is in downtown Atlanta on Peachtree. I highly recommend getting the Blue Cheese Chips (house made potato chips, bacon, and blue cheese). I know it may sound like a weird combination, but listen....its divine. 
Happy Hour Times: Monday-Friday 4:30-6:30pm
240 PeachTree ST NW, Atlanta GA



Yessss...Cotton candy. 

3. Salt 88

Another one of my all time favorite Happy Hours is Salt 88! Modern American with a Italian Twist. Earlier this year I hosted my First Anniversary for #H3G party at Salt 88. Excellent customer service, fabulous food and beautiful atmosphere. This summer they offered reverse happy hour on Thursdays nights from 10pm to 1am. I hope they bring it back for Summer of 2015 lets cross our fingers ;-) !!!.  Salt is another place that offers happy hours all day on Sunday. 
Happy Hour Times Monday-Saturday 3pm  to 630pm Sunday All Day
3623 N. 129th Street 





4. Twisted Cork Bistro- Omaha, NE

Twisted Cork is one of Omaha gems, a place that should have nation wide recognition.  Seattle to Omaha is the theme, and once you're there you'll feel like you're there! Seriously! Fresh and organic is what you'll get on your plate. I highly recommend the Juan de Fuca Tacos ( blue corn tortillas, miso glazed red salmon, bacon mayo, avocado aioli, mixed greens, and pico de gallo). One of my favorite tacos to date. Who would of thought bacon mayo with salmon would compliment each other so well.
Twisted Cork's menu is seasonal so the menu will change every once and awhile. 
Happy Hour Times: Monday- Saturday 3 to 6pm 
10730 Pacific Street 



5. Brix- Omaha, NE

Brix  has a very special place in my heart. Brix introduced me to the love of my life. Soon as we meet he never did me wrong, was always there for me when I needed him.  We celebrated the highs and the lows and recently watched Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour together. Oh, and let me not forget each Thursday we watch Scandal. His name is Stella Rosa. The love we have for each other is real, its a match made in heaven. For Brix I'll always be thankful. Seriously, Brix is one of those places where you'll get a experience. Its fun, casual, and you'll always have a great time! Throughout the resturant/store they place wine dispensing sytems and you can choose any wine you like!  
Happy Hour Times Monday- Saturday 3pm to 6pm
Midtown Omaha Location 




No comments:

Post a Comment