Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mantra Bar and Grill Happy Hour Review







Mantra Bar and Grill is located in the Benson Area on 6913 Maple Street. Happy Hour is Monday thru Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm. Mantra Happy Hour offers discounted bar plates and cocktails. Happy Hour is offered inside and on the patio.





Ever since I noticed the neon orange and green leaf tree in front of Mantra I've been dying to try them out. I just happened to pick the perfect day after work to enjoy myself out on their patio. First I statared off with Bliss Kiss $6 (Trader Vics, Chocolate Liqeur, Vanilla Vodka, Baileys Cream, and Hersheys Kiss). This drink was like a chocolate cake in a glass. All liquor and just delightful. Unfortuntely I was not able to finish because I had to drive home! Bliss Kiss is a good after dinner drink!


Next I had the Turkey Lollipops $6( Grilled ground turkey, with cilantro shallot dipping sauce. The turkey had a Mediterranean flavor and the cilantro sauce was the perfect pair. The only thing is I wish the pops looked more presentable, but other than that it was delicious.  




Crab Cake Poppers( lump crab meat, shrimp, onions, and celery with thai chili sauce). These things were the bomb ok! It came out hot and fresh, and you can tell there was crab inside the poppers. I do wish however that the celery was cut smaller, or left out entirely. The chili sauce has the kick and I liked how they gave you a lemon for a more refreshing taste. Every thing combined was like a magic in your mouth. 



I fell in love with the Lavosh. This lavosh had chicken, herb cream cheese, artichoke, green onion, tomato, and Havarti cheese. This thinner than flat bread dish was so delicious. To me it was like a guilt free pizza! I loved how the artichoke wasn't strong but gave it the acid it need, the cheeses was smooth and the breading was just right.


. I'll def be back to take my Granny and Mom! I loved how all their cocktails are discounted and not just certain ones. Overall, I'll give Mantra Grill 4 Smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed this place is looking wonderful dear but you can also choose outdoor spaces at event space San Francisco for your happy hour parties. There you can enjoy your parties under the stars and have ever ending fun.

    ReplyDelete