Friday, June 5, 2015

Fleming's Steakhouse

Flemings Steakhouse Happy Hour Review
Fleming's Steakhouse is located at 140 Regency Pkwy in Omaha, NE. Happy Hour is every day! Yes, happy people every day from 5 to 7pm and 8 to 10pm (Monday thru Saturday). From 5 to 7pm (aka 5 $5 till 7,) offers 5 selections of wine, cocktails, bar plates and desserts. From 8 to 10pm (aka 8 $8 till 10) offers 8 selections of wine, cocktails, and bar plates. Happy Hour is located at the bar only.
Fleming's Steakhouse is a fine dining restaurant in the Regency Omaha area. Upon entering the establishment, I was taken aback of how dark the dining area is. Each table had candlelight, and a dim spotlight for you to see your meal. Perfect for the “romantic date night” or simple solo meal to refresh your mind with a glass of wine. I so happen to do the solo meal. It was my favorite one to date.
I attended the 8 for $8 till 10 Happy Hour. I loved how they have Happy Hour every day and offers it twice a day. To start, I had the Peach Harvest Mule (Svedka peach vodka, Fever Tree ginger beer, lush tropical aromas balanced with bright stone fruit, and ginger spice). I loved how the drink came in an actual mule cup and the taste…. amazing. First you get a splash of peach then boom the ginger! The ginger did not empower the drink.




For food, I started with the Ahi Tuna Tacos (3 pieces). Absolutely delicious. Every single bite you get tons of flavor. My favorite was the shell. It reminded me of a cantina shell and it had lime and other citrus flavors baked in. The tuna was fresh and the daikon root vegetable was the perfect topping. What I didn’t like was the fact that the lime they left for garnish was stone dry. Took tons of pressure to release the juice.

Secondly, was the Short Rib Empanadas paired with poblano cream sauce. Unfortunately, it reminded me of a southwestern egg roll.  Also, the outer crust was a little hard for my liking.



Last but not least, Warm Cinamon-Dusted Donuts paired with homemade lemon curd and blueberries. A great way to end my experience at Flemings. The donuts were hot and fresh. I do wish it had a little bit more cinnamon. The donuts with the fruit curds were divine. I actually ate the blueberry one by itself.
Overall, I give Flemings SteakHouse 4 Smiles. Great food and awesome selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment