Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Black Oak Grill Happy Hour Review ....the REMMIXXX






 This is another REMMIIXXXXXXX (again in my Diddy Voice!) I had the pleasure of reviewing Black Oak Grill in Omaha, NE. Black Oak is located in Midtown at 220 S 31st Ave next to Crave. Happy Hour is Monday-Friday from 3-6pm and Saturday 11-6pm. Happy Hour is Bar only but don’t worry there is plenty of seating. Black Oak offers half-price draft beers, wine, and appetizers. Also five dollar fresh cocktails, house cocktails, and bar sliders. 






The last time I was here, I had the Flip and Sip Martini. This time I had the Frozen Jack N Coke ($5). To spruce it up a bit I asked for Cherry Grenadine and it was simply sweet and delicious. I perfect way to end a hot and humid summer day. I love that they added a generous amount of Jack and was able to make my drink perfect. I actually ordered two within my stay. 





For food, I started off with the Meatloaf Sliders with Fries. The French fries came out crisp and fresh and tasted like they been tossed with rosemary oil at the end. The slider was okay. The meat itself could use some seasoning. Alone it tasted a bit bland. On top of the slider is mashed potatoes and tomato sauce. Overall the fresh was the bomb but the slider really needed more flavor. 



I couldn’t leave Black Oak Grill without having their Chicken BBQ Nachos. Since my last visit, I noticed that they upgraded some of the ingredients. Added grilled tomatoes and more fresh veggies. You can’t really go wrong with it comes to their nachos. Cheesy, bbq, and chicken goodness on a plate. Can easily share with your partner or girlfriends. 


Overall, I give this Review Remix 4 Smiles! Black Oak Grills customer service is phenomenal and the drinks are always on point. The perfect place to come out and relax after a long day at work, or just a place to get together with your girlfriends. 

1 comment:

  1. Well I was searching for a perfect place where I can have Chicken BBQ Nachos with my friends, finally I found a lovely event space nyc where I am going to party with my friends. Hey pictures for food items which you have shared here are just mouth-watering. I would love to try everything in my next party.

    ReplyDelete