Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Vida Southwest Happy Hour Review



Vida Southwest Grill is located inside Double Tree South Hotel on 3650 S 72nd Street in Omaha, NE. Happy Hour is every day from 4:00PM-6:00PM. Happy Hour consist of 30% off Appetizers, $4 Wells, and discounted Draft Beers.



Upon arrival to Vida I was amazed of the beautiful décor. It automatically gave me a warm and comforting vibe that most hotel lounges provides. I did like that my guest and I had the option to choose our own table. It was also a plus that Happy Hour is anywhere in the lounge, not just secluded to the bar like most places. I first ordered a Cranberry, Pineapple, and Vodka Cocktail ($4). I simply adore the combination of tart cranberry with sweet pineapple, but not with this drink. My drink was absolutely watered down and taste like bland kool-aid with just a splash of Vodka.

For appetizers I tried the poppers (grilled jalapeno, bacon, tricolor peppers cream cheese). I had high expectations of this dish since the waitress said this dish is popular. Well…my taste buds didn’t think it deserved popularity. The poppers came out luke warm and didn’t taste grilled at all. The bacon didn’t have any flavor to it neither did the cream cheese. Just a blah piece of pepper.

Next I had the boneless wings and I chose the honey chipotle flavor. These wings was okay. The ranch that was provided was bland and runny. Along with the wings we also sampled the Guacamole. Guacamole is a hit or miss. Sometimes if you miss all you need to do is add an ingredient. Unfortunately they missed a couple of ingredients. This guac was in DESPERATE need of salt and maybe a pinch of cumin. Just a complete fail.


Overall I give Vida 2 smiles. Customer service was great, but the food and drinks was just bland. Bland doesn’t work well with my happy taste buds. If you go to Vida please let me know what you think! Happy Eats! 

1 comment:

  1. Check out the list of all best happy hours restaurants near you in Delhi and book through us to get various offers, discounts, cash backs at these stores. Now get one plus one free deal in all top happy hours restaurant in Delhi NCR with Happy Hours Deal drinks and cocktails at our partner restaurants. Visit - http://www.seasonalshoptips.com/is-customer-reviews-really-helps-to-choose-best-products/

    ReplyDelete