Friday, June 14, 2013

Crave!


Crave!!!! I'm so excited to tell you guys about this place!! Crave is located in the heart of Midtown Crossing right on S. 31st Ave! Its kind of easy to miss but its in the middle next to Cold Stone. When I first walked up to the door of Crave, I thought it was going to be just a small bar. Was I WRONG! Lol. You walk down a mini spiral staircase and you see the bar and the restaurant. I hear Prince playing in the background and I knew this was going to be good. My ride or die Brittany and I head to the bar and we are introduced to Zach, whose very handsome by the way. We give him our drink orders and looked at our menus. I decided to get the Lamb Meatballs and the Caprese Flatbread. The Flatbread was amazing! Nice and crispy full of flavor. The balsamic reduction sauce is what gave the flatbread its kick! Now the Meatballs I didn't like at all. To me the Lamb tasted...too processed for my liking. What I did love was the Sweet Tango made with Midori, Malibu, peach puree, and soda. Yummy!! Over all what I paid for my meal was $9.98! (I didn't have to pay for the meatballs) Customer service is awesome and the bartenders are cute! Whats not to love?! I give @craveamerica 4 smiles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment