Friday, June 14, 2013

Kona Grill Review


Kitchen, Sushi, and Cocktail is Kona Grills motto. Located in Villiage Pointe Shopping Center right by Bed, Bath and Beyond. I read an article stating that Kona Grill was voted Best Happy Hour Spot for 6 years. I had to try it. HH for Kona Grill is by the bar/lounge area. I found a cozy seat for myself and it took a couple of minutes for the waitress to get to me. When she finally noticed me I ordered a Frozen Strawberry Rita ($4.25). After I placed my order, the waitress asked for a payment. No problem, but I asked her can I order my food first. Of course she said yes. I placed my order and soon as she was done she gave me my receipt. Now friends she did this to everyone at the bar but for me, I felt rush like I need to eat my food and go. I didn't like that. What I ordered was the Margherita Flatbread ( $6.00 parmesan,tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic reduction) Crab Crunch (3.63 which tastes like Blues Crunchy L.A. And the Voodoo Roll ($6.00 spicy crawfish mix, avocado, asparagus, tuna, yellowtail, spicy motoyaki sauce) . Everything was yummy, but honey that Voodoo Roll was delicious! I loved it. I see why they call it Voodoo cause I could taste the New Orleans flavor. Different but yummy! Overall my meal was $21.80. Not bad and my meal could def serve two people. I give Kona Grill 3 smiles out of five due to customer service. Happy Eats :)#happyhourhappygirl #omaha #sushi#happyhour #konagrill



No comments:

Post a Comment