Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome Happy People!!!!!!!!!!

As of 7:31pm I'm posting my first post on Blog Spot!! LOL. I'm sooo excited! Hi, my name is Alexandra and I'm the woman behind the InstaBlog (Instagram) HappyHourHappyGirl.  Happy Hour Happy Girl is me showing you the best Happy Hour spots in Omaha, NE and surrounding areas. I'm a foodie! I love food, I love to go and enjoy new experiences at new places. But sometimes my budget don't fit my taste. That is why I created @HappyHourHappyGirl on Instagram to show my friends and the people of Omaha whats out there to fit any budget. So welcome to my site where you get the latest reviews on Happy Hours. Also, I will post awesome events that's going on in the Omaha metro! 

After this post you will see previous reviews. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment